2022 NPMK Registration Information
Please submit the following forms by June 16, 2022.
- Online Registration Form
- Student Commitment Form
- Rehearsal Expectations Acknowledgment Form
- Medical Form
- The 2022 Membership Fee is $475. This fee is used to pay for professional staff, summer band camp meals, competition day meals, travel costs, props, flags, uniform fees and more. It does not include any accessories (t-shirts, gloves, Dinkles, wristies, UDB app).
- There are 2 options for Membership Fee Payment.
- Option 1 – Full Payment ($475)
Option 1 Payments are due by the following dates:
- Lump Sum ($475) or Installment 1 ($175) + accessories – Tuesday, July 12
- Installment 2 ($100) – Tuesday, August 16
- Installment 3 ($100) – Tuesday, September 20
- Installment 4 ($100) – Tuesday, October 18
- Option 2 – Volunteer Discount Opt-in ($375 + 12 hours required volunteering)
Option 2 Payments are due by the following dates:
- Installment 1 ($175) + accessories – Tuesday, July 12
- Installment 2 ($100) – Tuesday, September 20
- Installment 3 ($100) – Tuesday, October 18
- The Volunteer Discount Opt-in reduces the Membership Fee by $100 in exchange for 12 hours of volunteering per family. All families will have opportunities for Parents/Siblings to sign up for dozens of different activities that need volunteers. Hours will be tracked and recorded by NPMA. In the event that a family signs up for Option 2 but does not complete the 12 hours, a $100 balance will be due at the end of the season (Saturday, November 5).
- Option 1 – Full Payment ($475)
- The first installment should also include payment for necessary supplies.
- Uniform T-Shirt ($10) – All NEW members will need a Royal Blue Uniform T-Shirt. RETURNING members do not need to order a uniform t-shirt as long as theirs is still in good condition and fits. Two shirts are recommended.
- Gloves ($3) – All Woodwind and Brass members need a pair of Gloves. We will be wearing a show-specific color glove this year so ALL woodwind and brass players need new gloves. Battery Percussion, Front Ensemble and Color Guard members do not need to order gloves.
- “Dinkles” Marching Shoes ($38) – All NEW members need Dinkles except for COLOR GUARD. RETURNING members only need to order Dinkles if theirs are lost or damaged.
- Wristies ($3) – Wristies are only for BATTERY and FRONT ENSEMBLE members. We will be wearing a show-specific color this year so ALL percussionists need new wristies. All woodwind, brass and color guard members do NOT need Wristies.
- Color Guard Shoes ($32) – Only for Color Guard!
- Color Guard Body Tights ($25) – Only for Color Guard! All NEW Color Guard members must order them. RETURNING Color Guard members only need to order them if theirs are lost, damaged, or ill-fitting. All woodwind, brass and percussion members do NOT need body tights.
- Ultimate Dot Book ($12) – All Students EXCEPT FRONT ENSEMBLE need to purchase a License for the Ultimate Dot Book App. This is how the students learn their drill/coordinates on the field.
- We understand that this Membership Fee may represent a financial hardship for your family, especially due to current circumstances. If this is the case in your family, please consider applying for our Knights in Need program, which helps to support families who need financial assistance for Marching Band, our Indoor Guard and Percussion programs, and more. To apply for Knights in Need, contact NPMA President Annemarie Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application is strictly confidential.
- If a student drops out, no refund will be made after July 31st . A refund request must come in the form of a written request from the student’s parent/guardian and emailed to NPMA.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Penn Music Aides, Inc. will assess a $35 charge for any returned check.
- Check made out to “NPMA” – Write student name on the memo line and place in an envelope labeled with student name and purpose of payment. Place in the Blue Box in the band room.
- PayPal – Visit the Online Payments page to submit your payment via PayPal. Note that a 3.25% processing fee will be added to your payment amount.
- Student Credit – Check your CHARMS account for your student credit balance. You must have enough credit in CHARMS to cover the full payment. Click on ‘Transfer Request’ to apply your credit to an upcoming payment.