Where: Walt Disney World Resort, FL
When: April 6-11, 2020
Mandatory Parent Meeting: March 11, 6pm, Senior Cafe
You will receive full details of the trip at this meeting. Please make arrangements for at least one member of your family to be in attendance. **Please note new time of 6pm.**
Make Online Payments Here
Band members may make Disney Payments online via PayPal.
- Enter your student’s name in the text box below.
- Click the “Pay Now” button.
- Enter the amount of your payment (a 3% processing fee, or “tax,” will be added) and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method and click Continue.
- Confirm your payment details and click Pay Now.
October 15, 2019 – $100 initial non-refundable deposit & Google form registration due (OVERDUE)
November 12, 2019 – $250 installment due (OVERDUE)
December 10, 2019 – $250 installment due (OVERDUE)
December 16, 2019 – Room signup deadline – Visit the Disney Room SignUp Genius
January 7, 2020 – $500 installment due (OVERDUE)
February 4, 2020 – $400 installment due (OVERDUE)
*PLEASE SUBMIT ALL PAYMENTS ASAP*
Payments & Fundraising
- Make checks payable to “NPMA” or use PayPal (3% fee will be added).
- See our Fundraising page for fundraising options.
- Questions about payments can be directed to Jenny Platt by emailing email@example.com.
Chorus & Orchestra Members
- Make checks payable to “North Penn Choral Boosters.”
- Questions about payments can be directed to Tracy Calvaresi by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/3/20 – Luggage Check
- 4/6/20 – Travel Day (Times TBA)
- 4/7/20 – Hollywood Studios / Jazz Band (10:30am) & Chorus (4:45pm) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/8/20 – Animal Kingdom / Concert Band (10:30am) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/9/20 – Epcot & Special Dinner / Orchestra (12:00pm) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/10/20 – Magic Kingdom / NPMK (2:30pm step off) in Magic Kingdom Main St Parade
- 4/11/20 – Travel Day (Times TBA)
*Disney reserves the right to change performance times at a moment’s notice.
*Note: Disney Springs is free admission, but Magic Kingdom requires a ticket to see the parade.
*Students must be available 90-120 min prior to all performances as well as at least an hour after the performance to be able to get back to the parks. Please take this into consideration when making dining reservations.
- NPMK families please make sure your MK tries on their uniform by March 1st!! This will give Mrs. Durkin time to get you another one, if needed.
Other Trip Information
- Your child will get their park ticket number via google classroom from their director the week of February 3.
- Mr. Santanello is putting together a Fast Pass instruction doc for the kids to follow.
- FYI – Disney said you cannot link your previous Disney Experience to this trip. Your child must create a new account. It is a glitch in their software and they are sorry!
- Jen Logan will send an email to the parents to let them know it was sent to their child. Disney has shipped the tickets to arrive late 2/4, as soon as we have the info we will compile the numbers and send it out to your child. Please DO NOT EMAIL asking for it. I know everyone is excited but CHILL!
- All communication is sent from email@example.com please let me know if you are not getting the updates.
NPMK, NPWP and NPVE forms are being copied. Please let us know if anything has changed since the fall. Jazz, Chorus, Orchestra will get new forms. We will reach out if there is anything missing. We will be supplying you with a HIPAA form for our 18 year old students. We don’t want to be in a situation where there is an issue. An email will go to all parents with the link for the form shortly.
- 178 Children Flying
- 179 Children Performing
- 13 Chaperones- includes Asst. Principal and School Nurse
- 5 Crew members (6 helping in Disney)
We got cheaper flights but not enough to return funds. This allows us to give more to children and not hand them a muffin every morning!
We are now giving the kids a $45 Dining GC so they can get breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack. Hotel has a food court which has cold food and produce @ 6:30am. At 7:00am they start serving hot food until midnight. We have reserved a special Italian meal in Italy and French Island in Epcot on Thursday. Due to seating, our Seniors are going to have their own section.