2020 NPMK Registration Information
Please submit the following forms by July 9, 2020. They are fillable PDFs that may be returned to Mr. Santanello via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to our first rehearsal on Thursday, July 9.
- The 2020 Membership Fee is $400. This fee is used to pay for professional staff, summer band camp meals, competition day meals, travel costs, props, flags, uniform fees and more. It does not include any accessories (t-shirts, gloves, Dinkles, wristies, UDBapp).
- The fee is payable in one lump sum or four installments of $100 (plus accessories). Payments are due by the following dates. Please do not submit payments prior to July 1.
- Lump sum or Installment #1 (plus accessories) – Tuesday, July 14
- Installment #2 – Tuesday, August 11
- Installment #3 – Tuesday, September 15
- Installment #4 – Tuesday, October 13
- The first installment should also include payment for necessary supplies.
- Uniform T-Shirt ($10) – All NEW members will need a Royal Blue Uniform T-Shirt. RETURNING members do not need to order a uniform t-shirt as long as theirs is still in good condition and fits. Two shirts are recommended.
- Gloves ($3) – All Woodwind and Brass members need a pair of Gloves. We will be wearing a show-specific color glove this year so ALL woodwind and brass players need new gloves. Battery Percussion, Front Ensemble and Color Guard members do not need to order gloves.
- “Dinkles” Marching Shoes ($37) – All NEW members need Dinkles except for COLOR GUARD. RETURNING members only need to order Dinkles if theirs are lost or damaged.
- Wristies ($3) – Wristies are only for BATTERY and FRONT ENSEMBLE members. We will be wearing a show-specific color this year so ALL percussionists need new wristies. All woodwind, brass and color guard members do NOT need Wristies.
- Ultimate Dot Book ($10) – All Students EXCEPT FRONT ENSEMBLE need to purchase a License for the Ultimate Dot Book App. This is how the students learn their drill/coordinates on the field.
- We understand that this Membership Fee may represent a financial hardship for your family, especially due to current circumstances. If this is the case in your family, please consider applying for our Knights in Need program, which helps to support families who need financial assistance for Marching Band, our Indoor Guard and Percussion programs, and more. To apply for Knights in Need, contact NPMA Presidents Karen Diehl and Annemarie Thornton at email@example.com. Your applications are strictly confidential.
- Check made out to “NPMA” – Bring to rehearsal and submit to a staff member. Write student name on the memo line and place in an envelope labeled with student name and purpose of payement.
- PayPal – Visit the Online Payments page to submit your payment via PayPal. Note that a 3.25% processing fee will be added to your payment amount.
- Student Credit – Check your CHARMS account for your student credit balance. You must have enough credit in CHARMS to cover the full payment. Click on ‘Transfer Request’ to apply your credit to an upcoming payment.