2019 NPMK Registration Information
Please complete the following steps to register for the 2019 Marching Knights!
- Attend the Mandatory NPMK Parent Meeting on June 17 at 6:30pm in the Senior Cafe.
- Complete the Online Registration Form by June 20.
- Complete the Medical Form by June 20.
- Review and sign the 2019 Membership Contract by June 20.
- Pay the first installment of the 2019 Membership Fee + supplies by July 9.
Summary of Due Dates
- June 17 – Mandatory NPMK Parent Meeting at 6:30pm in the Senior Cafe.
- June 20 – All forms due: Online Registration, Medical Form, Membership Contract.
- July 9 – Pay first installment of the 2019 Membership Fee + supplies
- The 2019 Membership Fee is $420, payable in one lump sum or four installments on $105.
- Payment #1 is due Tuesday, July 9
- Payment #2 is due Tuesday, August 6
- Payment #3 is due Tuesday, September 10
- Payment #4 is due Tuesday, October 8
- The first installment should also include payment for necessary supplies.
- Uniform T-Shirt – NPMK is wearing a NEW uniform t-shirt this year so all members EXCEPT COLOR GUARD need to order one. One shirt is included in the membership fee but additional shirts are $10 each.
- Marching Shoes ($37) – NPMK is using the SAME white Dinkles Marching Shoes this year as past seasons. All members EXCEPT COLOR GUARD need shoes. It is not necessary to buy new shoes if your current shoes fit and are in good condition.
- Gloves ($3) – All BRASS and WOODWIND students need to order gloves. It is not necessary to buy new gloves if your current gloves are in good condition.
- Wristies ($3) – ONLY PERCUSSION requires wristies. It is not necessary to buy new wristies if your current wristies are in good condition.
- Ultimate Dot Book ($10) – All members EXCEPT Front Ensemble require a dot book.
- If this fee represents a financial hardship for your family, please contact NPMA President Karen Diehl for a form at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality is strictly protected.
- Check made out to “NPMA” – Bring to rehearsal on July 9 or the first rehearsal thereafter. Write student name and ID# on the memo line. Alternatively, mail to: NPMA, North Penn High School, 1340 S Valley Forge Rd, Lansdale, PA 19446.
- PayPal – In the “Add a note” section, please indicate Student Name, ID# and Payment #1, #2, #3, #4. (Note: NPMA will incur a small service charge for PayPal payments.)
- Student Credit – Check your CHARMS account for your student credit balance. You must have enough credit in CHARMS to cover the full payment. Click on ‘Transfer Request’ to apply your credit to an upcoming payment.