October 18-24, 2020 Weekly Bulletin
NPMK Director’s Message
NPMA General Parent Meeting – Oct 19
Champs Dinner – Oct 25
- Set-up will be from 12-1pm. Students will not be allowed in the pavilion while we set up.
- Cost for the event will be $10 per family (to cover some of the costs of the event). You may use CHARMS money to pay for admission. See registration form below.
- Each family is allowed 2 guests (in addition to NPMK members).
- Lunch will be served to all in attendance.
- All social distancing rules will be in effect. Please wear masks when not eating.
Drinks and Desserts
Competition Day Fundraisers
High Reach Raffle
Candy & Air Grams
Wear your North Penn colors with pride! 2 sided, 2-ply, 100% polyester, antibacterial viroprotect and washable! Cost for the masks will be $8.00 each. If you choose to pay via PayPal, a 3.25% processing fee will be added to your payment. $2.50 will go to your student’s CHARMS account.
If you would like to purchase a mask, please complete the form below and submit it to a staff member with your payment. Questions? Contact Andrea Hinderliter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sale will continue until all masks are sold. Tell your friends and neighbors!
Fundraise with Scrip!
Wawa Hoagie Coupons
New shopping online partner – Shutterfly
View & Share Photos
Video Posting Policy
- You must complete the Rehearsal Clearance Form prior to EVERY rehearsal.
- If your child needs to miss any rehearsals, please complete the NPMK Absence Form so the Director and staff can adequately plan.
- View the live NPMK 2020 Calendar. This will be updated throughout the season.
- Subscribe to the NP Band Google Calendar.
- Students: Join the Google Classroom using code xwnffct.
- Parents: Sign up for Remind texts. Go to www.remind.com/join/
npmkp2020 or text the message @npmkp2020 to the number 81010.