Where: Walt Disney World Resort, FL
When: April 6-11, 2020
Mandatory Parent Meeting: March 11, 5pm, Senior Cafe
You will receive full details of the trip at this meeting. Please make arrangements for at least one member of your family to be in attendance.
Make Online Payments Here
Band members may make Disney Payments online via PayPal.
- Enter your student’s name in the text box below.
- Click the “Pay Now” button.
- Enter the amount of your payment (a 3% processing fee, or “tax,” will be added) and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method and click Continue.
- Confirm your payment details and click Pay Now.
- NPMK families please make sure your MK tries on their uniform by March 1st!! This will give Mrs. Durkin time to get you another one, if needed.
- We were hoping to use the NPMA “Disney” fundraisers to bring down the children’s fees. However, given the high airfare prices, we had to use those proceeds to keep the fee at a maximum of $1500.00. Transportation fees, chaperone, crew fees etc. will now be paid by these fundraisers and will not be embedded in the children’s fees.
- Twelve chaperones have been picked and notified. The majority are our directors or parent organization representatives. We will have a school nurse with us included in that total. Thank you for all the inquiries. We appreciate all the interest in going with us.
October 15, 2019 – $100 initial non-refundable deposit & Google form registration due (OVERDUE)
November 12, 2019 – $250 installment due (OVERDUE)
December 10, 2019 – $250 installment due (OVERDUE)
December 16, 2019 – Room signup deadline – Visit the Disney Room SignUp Genius
January 7, 2020 – $500 installment due (OVERDUE)
February 4, 2020 – $400 installment due
Payments & Fundraising
- Make checks payable to “NPMA” or use PayPal (3% fee will be added).
- See our Fundraising page for fundraising options.
- Questions about payments can be directed to Jenny Platt by emailing email@example.com.
Chorus & Orchestra Members
- Make checks payable to “North Penn Choral Boosters.”
- Questions about payments can be directed to Tracy Calvaresi by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/3/20 – Luggage Check
- 4/6/20 – Travel Day (Times TBA)
- 4/7/20 – Hollywood Studios / Jazz Band (10:30am) & Chorus (4:45pm) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/8/20 – Animal Kingdom / Concert Band (10:30am) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/9/20 – Epcot & Special Dinner / Orchestra (12:00pm) on Marketplace Stage, Disney Springs
- 4/10/20 – Magic Kingdom / NPMK (2:30pm step off) in Magic Kingdom Main St Parade
- 4/11/20 – Travel Day (Times TBA)
*Disney reserves the right to change performance times at a moment’s notice.
*Note: Disney Springs is free admission, but Magic Kingdom requires a ticket to see the parade.
*Students must be available 90-120 min prior to all performances as well as at least an hour after the performance to be able to get back to the parks. Please take this into consideration when making dining reservations.